11.28.2011

Andy Grammer.

I love this man. His music is amazing. I'm sad I missed him here in concert a couple weeks ago. He's coming again in January, and has a concert in Salt Lake and St. George. Unfortunately, the one in SLC is 21+, and the one in St. Geezy is the day before the Brad Paisley/Scotty McCreery/Band Perry concert (which I already have tickets to :) ). So that probably won't work out.
Oh well, until next time I'll just have to feed my Andy Grammer addiction with youtube videos. Like this one:


Seriously. Does this song not just make you feel good? Even if you're not a lady. It's an amazing song. And the fact that he's singing it live, acoustically, and he still sounds that good is the best. No auto-tune for this guy.
My favorites by him? Fine By Me (as you can tell, since it's the first song that comes on when you pull up this lovely blog of mine), Ladies, You're Gonna Miss Me, Build Me a Girl... and all the rest of the songs from the cd 'Andy Grammer'. As well as some of his other stuff, which is unfortunately, not on iTunes.
His stuff like We Could Be Amazing, The World Is Yours, and Heavy and the Slow.
If you have some time to spend, listen to these songs.
Trust me, you'll enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment