11.01.2011

Just some thoughts...

I haven't posted in a while, so just thought I'd post an update on life. Nothing much is going on. School, work, sleep, school. Thats about it. Last weekend one of the girls in my FHE family, Brooklyn, invited my apartment and a bunch of other people up to her cabin on Mirror Lake Highway. We spent the night there, then went four-wheeling the next day. It was so much fun!
So Halloween yesterday. I never really appreciated this holiday until yesterday. There were so many people dressed up on campus. My friend Dan dressed up like a Stormtrooper, so that was interesting going to class with him. He wasn't the only one who went all out though. I also saw: 3 Marios, 5 Waldos, Princess Peach, Princess Daisy, The Scarecrow, Jack Sparrow, Captain Hook, 2 Peter Pans, Legolas, Link, Harry Potter under his invisibility cloak (the cloak wasn't working too well), Sharks, The Dread Pirate Roberts (Wesley from Princess Bride), Han Solo, Princess Amidala, an Angry Bird, someone dressed up as their American Heritage professor, a Cow, Phantom of the Opera, many zombies, a Banana, Chewbaca, Buzz Lightyear, Jesse (from Toy Story), Koolaid Man, Snow White, Cinderella, Mega Mind, Minions, and many more. My favorite though? Hands down, this guy wins:


Thats right kids. That is the Sexy Sax Man. I was privileged to listen to the sweet sound of George Michaels all day, thanks to him. Definitely made my day that much better. For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, watch this video. It will change your life.
Well now that Halloween is over, time for the next holiday celebration. Bring on No-Shave November.

No comments:

Post a Comment