2.23.2013

Get me out.



I NEED TO LEAVE PROVO.
Like now.
Guys. I can't handle it anymore. I know I should be enjoying my last few weeks of freedom before I leave on my mission, but I can't take it.
I'm not a patient person. I decided I was going on a mission. I'm ready for it. So now I want to leave. I want to get out there. Nothing is happening for me in Provo right now. I don't want to hang out with people because I'm just gonna leave and they're not gonna write me and all my friends will probably get married while I'm gone. I just sit in my room in my apartment and watch netflix, then I feel like I'm wasting my life away. So I go and hang out with people and I hate every moment.
I have no idea what my mission is going to be like. But it's going to be different from being here. I'll have a purpose to what I'm doing. My life will have meaning - something I've been missing for a long time.
Sorry to be a downer, and to complain so much. I know I really have no reason to complain at all. Still.
I need to get out of here.
New Hampshire, I'm ready for ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment