5.22.2012

One.

30 day challenge kids. Here's post number one.

1) List 30 random things about yourself.


  1. I believe in bare feet.
  2. I love shoes. (Are these two oxymorons? Yes. But they're true.)
  3. I love sunshine.
  4. I have a slight concert addiction.
  5. I dip my popcorn in chocolate milk. It's sooo good!
  6. I love long drives.
  7. Indie, country music, and boy bands are my favorites.
  8. I love to read.
  9. I survive on cheese, bread, and pasta. No cooking skills + living without mom = limited diet.
  10. Football is my favorite sport.
  11. I love movies.
  12. I like watching TV, but I'm really bad at watching regularly. Thus, it's hard for me to get really into a show where you have to watch every episode to understand whats going on. That's why shows like The Office, Psych, and SNL are my favorites.
  13. I love to travel. I want to travel all over the world.
  14. I love camping.
  15. I love horseback riding.
  16. I love change. I fully embrace it. I think everyone needs some drastic changes in their life every few years. It keeps life interesting, keeps us invested in what we have, what we're doing.
  17. I like vanilla ice cream and white cake more than chocolate.
  18. I don't really like chocolate chip cookies.
  19. I will eat almost anything that has pomegranate in it.
  20. I love the beach, but I love the mountains as well.
  21. I love the smell right after it rains.
  22. I love being outside early in the morning.
  23. I love star gazing.
  24. Dogs are my favorite. Not a fan of cats.
  25. I will always be a BYU fan.
  26. Lilies are my favorite flower.
  27. Someday I'll own a boat, and go boating every day.
  28. I've got a thing for guys with dark hair and blue eyes.
  29. I don't really have a set style clothes-wise. It changes often.
  30. I believe that spending a little bit of time alone in the middle of nowhere is good for the soul, and everyone should do it more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment