3.27.2012

You're it.

Yes, I'm in college. And yes, I'm still doing this. I like questions. I think it's a good way to get to know someone. So since Julia tagged me in this blog thing, I decided I'd do it.
Heck, it's one more way to put off my homework!

1. Post the rules.
2. Post a photo and 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Answer questions from the tagger.
4. Ask questions for those you wish to tag.
5. Tag people.


Facts:
1) I have very few pictures of just me. I prefer to take pictures with people. Thus, I tend to resort to using my senior pictures whenever I need a picture of myself (like above). Plus, I like them. Which I can't say too often about pictures of myself.
2) I love going on long drives. I love driving. So whenever I'm stressed (which isn't often), or just not in a good mood, I'll go for a drive. I tend to spend a lot of money on gas.
3) I don't like sweat pants. I would always rather wear jeans than sweats. Athletic shorts however, are a completely different matter.
4) I love music. I believe there is a song for every life event, no matter what it is.
5) I want to go to New Zealand/Australia one day. So. Freaking. Bad.
6) I worry that I'm more interesting in writing than in person. I think texting and facebook has destroyed my personality. And I'm trying to quit.
7) I don't have a style when it comes to clothes. However, the brighter the colors, the more I usually like it.
8) I have a slightly twisted sense of humor. And am very sarcastic. I blame my father.
9) I bite my nails. I've tried to stop, but I can't. So I never paint my nails.
10) I love boating. I don't go very often, but my dream is to own a boat sometime, and take my family all the time.
11) I tend to get bored of places and people quickly. I adjust to change easily, and have never been homesick. So I like to keep some variety in my life, and keep moving around, meeting new people.

Julia's Questions:
1) Dream vacation spot: Although I've always wanted to go to New Zealand or Australia, I've recently seen places of another place I'd love to go. The Maldives. White beaches, blue water, and no one around. Definitely my idea of a dream vacation.
2) What are your wedding colors? Obviously I have these picked out, since I'm a single girl at BYU and all. But probably a lightish/turquoiseish blue, yellow, and a spring green.
3) Weird obsession? I can't think of one specific obsession I have, unless you count BYU football and basketball. Or my Jimmer obsession. But that's died down a little. I tend to get obsessed with different things for a few weeks/months at a time, then my interest will fade. Right now, I'm a little obsessed with kind of more indie music. Like Imagine Dragons, The Wombats, and Of Monsters and Men. And Fun.
4) Most life changing event? I can't think of one particular event that was very life-changing for me. Moving out was probably a big one. Traveling to Africa was another. Every event I've experienced has left some impact on me.
5) Most awkward moment? A moment is only awkward if you make it awkward. And I'm pretty good at laughing things off. So I can't think of anything for this question. Sorry.
6) Favorite icing flavor? I don't like icing all that much. But cream cheese icing is pretty good.
7) When you are frustrated or upset what do you do to calm down? I kind of answered this one already. I usually go for a drive, listen to music, get lost. I know so many of the back roads of Heber because of this habit. I don't know very many good places in Provo. I'll have to work on that.
8) Celine Dion or Shania Twain? Even though I love them both, I've gotta go with Celine on this one. Although it is hard to beat this.
9) What was your worst date? Details! So I haven't been on any really bad dates. I haven't been on tons, and the ones I have been on have been with pretty nice guys. There was one though, that was kind of bad. It was with the older brother of one of my little sister's friends. I had never met him before, and so the date started off a little awkward, since it was just me and him. Plus, he had only been home from his mission for a couple months, and he had always been a pretty shy person. Great. We went to dinner, which was fun, then we decided we'd watch a movie at his house. So we watched Inception. Luckily, I had never seen it before, so I was really into the movie. Then, when he was driving me home after the movie it was snowing, and he wasn't used to driving in the snow. So we crashed into a snow bank. Luckily, there was a guy plowing his driveway just a few houses away, and he helped us get out. And nothing too bad happened to my date's car. But I still felt bad.
10) What is your most prized possession and why? I have both a ring and a necklace from Africa that I love with all my heart and soul. My necklace actually broke a few weeks ago, and I about burst into tears. I have all the beads together in a box, so I can put it back together.
11) If you could pick a name for yourself, what would it be? Honestly, I don't know. I like my name. I don't know if I'd want to change it.

My questions for you (the lucky people I tag):
1) Favorite commercial?
2) Earliest memory?
3) What song would you think fits your life best so far?
4) What is your life motto?
5) Most irrational fear?
6) Favorite movie quote?
7) Half full or half empty?
8) What is your guilty pleasure?
9) What's something new you learned today?
10) What do you get excited about?
11) Where do you want to be 5 years from now?

I tag... PaigeJulie, and Alexis. That's pretty much everyone who I can think of, who hasn't already been tagged in one of these (as far as I know).

No comments:

Post a Comment