9.06.2011

When in college...

Alright. So, apparently blogging is the thing to do in college, especially at BYU. And since it seems like all my roommates ever do is blog-stalk people, I decided I'd make a blog, so they'd listen to me every once in a while (love you guys :)) Anyways, to start off this blog, I thought I'd just list some things I've realized so far, in my two weeks at college. Here goes:

  • Having the ability to cook pasta and toast does not mean you can cook. And bread, cheese, and noodles get old, very quickly.
  • Related to the above post, instant mashed potatoes can make a very delicious meal, but only every once in a while.
  • Bikes are sketchy.
  • Going from a town where you know everyone and their dog, to a campus where you know hardly anyone is a shock. Yet it is oh-so-exciting at the same time.
  • There is always a line at Jamba Juice.
  • The most exciting parties and the deepest conversations always occur at 3 in the morning.
  • You know someone is a good friend when they'll drive 10 minutes out of their way to spend 5 minutes unscrewing the death pedals on your bike. Especially without giving you crap for struggling with them in the first place.
  • Homework is always the first thing on your mind, but the last thing to get done.
  • Just because you spent years with someone, does not mean you miss them when you leave.
  • Popcorn dipped in chocolate milk is a prime study snack.
  • If you can't cook, you have no chance with guys. Bummer.
  • Motorized scooters are just ok. Razor scooters = instant swag.
Well, that's all I can think of at the moment. I'll add to this list from time to time. I think this concludes my first blog post. Hopefully it will be followed by a few more. We'll see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment